Gregory Joseph Herschlag
Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2013
- MATH 212: Multivariable Calculus
- MATH 353: Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- MATH 361S: Mathematical Numerical Analysis
- MATH 431: Advanced Calculus I
- Herschlag, GJ; Mitran, S; Lin, G, A consistent hierarchy of generalized kinetic equation approximations to the master equation applied to surface catalysis., Journal of Chemical Physics, vol 142 no. 23 (2015) [10.1063/1.4922515] [abs].
- Herschlag, G; Liu, J-G; Layton, AT, An Exact Solution for Stokes Flow in a Channel with Arbitrarily Large Wall Permeability, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol 75 no. 5 (2015), pp. 2246-2267 [10.1137/140995854] [abs].
- Herschlag, G; Mitran, S; Lin, G, A consistent hierarchy of generalized kinetic equation approximations to the chemical master equation applied to surface catalysis, J. Chem. Phys., vol 142 [abs].
- Herschlag, G; Liu, J-G; Layton, AT, Optimal reservoir conditions for fluid extraction through permeable walls in the viscous limit [abs].
- Miller, L; Herschlag, G; Santhanakrishnan, A, Leaf roll-up and aquaplaning in strong winds and floods [abs].